Re: Revisiting an Older Model

O Fenton Wells

Ben, thanks for the tip but I’m afraid your hands might be more steady than mine

On Oct 1, 2019, at 8:57 AM, Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:

Fenton Wells wrote:
"I especially like the finish and the decals with the stencil breaks look very nice.  Too bad we haven't figured out how to do those in HO."

Not difficult at all.  When you paint the car, get some blank decal scraps and shoot them with the car color.  After the paint cures, use a sharp knife to cut thin strips from the decal scraps.  Use as desired after the initial decal application is fully set and cleaned up of bubbles and excess adhesive.

Ben Hom