Revisiting an Older Model

Andy Carlson

I have had good results making very thin slices of decals and paper with a good quality paper cutter. I usually make about 5 or more slices before I get the exact width I want.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 6:56:44 AM PDT, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Ben, thanks for the tip but I’m afraid your hands might be more steady than mine

On Oct 1, 2019, at 8:57 AM, Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:

Fenton Wells wrote:
"I especially like the finish and the decals with the stencil breaks look very nice.  Too bad we haven't figured out how to do those in HO."

Not difficult at all.  When you paint the car, get some blank decal scraps and shoot them with the car color.  After the paint cures, use a sharp knife to cut thin strips from the decal scraps.  Use as desired after the initial decal application is fully set and cleaned up of bubbles and excess adhesive.

Ben Hom