Re: Ron Sebastian

Tim O'Connor

In my case it's because I was stunned to hear it... talking with friends offline
about Ron. I will really miss him - saw him at his shop nearly every year, and he
came out to Springfield MA nearly every January too. I've always enjoyed talking with
Ron, he was so knowledgeable about our hobby. A very sad day. :-(

On 10/3/2019 1:42 AM, Tom Madden via Groups.Io wrote:
Surprised no one has mentioned it, but it's been reported that Ron Sebastian (Des Plaines Hobbies) died earlier today (Wednesday). No other details.

Tom Madden
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*