From: Jon Miller <atsfus@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Oct 3, 2019 9:14 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] SRFD reefers with ventilator hoods

On 10/3/2019 6:19 AM, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) wrote:
A little while back we were discussing SRFD reefers with ventilator hoods
    I've always wanted to have a car with those on.  However I've been told noway in 1941.  I really wish we could get a car number for that one, at least a 38 picture would be an interesting argument.  The parts are available from Westerfield.
--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941