Re: Ho Scale Resin Kits & Models ,Tools and Iwata Air Brushes for Sale

Dave Parker

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 04:00 PM, Aley, Jeff A wrote:
It’s because the List Rules require it.
That's good to know.  But, for those who may be new to the list, or simply have difficulty remembering which rules apply here versus the other 7 or 8 lists to which we subscribe, it would be helpful if the "STMFC Code of Rules" were posted in an readily accessible manner on the groups.io site.  The only trace of them that I could find is a 2011 email in the Files section that can only be opened if you happen to have MS Outlook.  Perhaps a PDF version could be posted for better transparency?

--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA