Re: Revisiting an Older Model

Greg Martin

Another quick way is to use an graphite pencil where needed and of course it is a great effect in O Scale.

Greg Martin

Why Yes I have done some modeling...

Sent from AOL Desktop

In a message dated 10/1/2019 5:57:42 AM Pacific Standard Time, b.hom@... writes:

Fenton Wells wrote:
"I especially like the finish and the decals with the stencil breaks look very nice.  Too bad we haven't figured out how to do those in HO."

Not difficult at all.  When you paint the car, get some blank decal scraps and shoot them with the car color.  After the paint cures, use a sharp knife to cut thin strips from the decal scraps.  Use as desired after the initial decal application is fully set and cleaned up of bubbles and excess adhesive.

Ben Hom

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin