Re: Ron Sebastian

cptracks

Des Plaines Hobbies was always a must stop for me in Chicago and Ron was a big part of the reason. My condolences to the family.

Colin Riley

On Saturday, October 5, 2019, 06:58:47 a.m. PDT, dh30973 <dhussey@...> wrote:

Every year when Dick Harley and I headed to Chicago for Naperville/Chicagoland we made it a routine after picking up the car to grab a pizza and head to the shop. Visiting with Ron was always a treat. His knowledge was far reaching on darn near any subject especially all the ins and outs of the industry. On Sunday we would reverse, and hit the shop, before the pizza on our way back to the airport for more insight and a few items.

Such a well stocked shop shop is always a treat. He kept the parts supply well stocked including my items. I just recently filled a big order direct from him.

The meet in a couple weeks will not be the same.
All our thoughts to Sue and the family.

Dave Hussey
Cannon and Company