PHOTO HELP NEEDED - AGAIN

Norm Buckhart

I think it’s correct Bill  (Norm Buckhart)

Begin forwarded message:

From: "WILLIAM PARDIE" <PARDIEW001@...>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] PHOTO HELP NEEDED - AGAIN
Date: October 5, 2019 at 1:03:52 PM PDT

As with Gene Diemling’s recent post on revisiting older models I find that I Am spending a fair amount of time upgrading some of my earlier models.  Early on I built models following the manufacturer’s instructions.  I did not have much access to anything else. One concern that I have with the earlier Westerfield car above is with the size of the buzz saw herald.  Ed Hawkins a while back informed me that most early heralds were 30” in diameter.  the one on the car above is less than that.
I recently found the end photo  (below) of a car wioth exactly the same number.  It appears to be a builders photo.  Does anone know or have access to the side view of the builders photo?
Thanbksin advancde for any help:

Bill