From: San Antonio & San Francisco
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2019 7:50 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] early tank car photos

Morning Y'all,

This is my first official post here on the board. Glad to be aboard.

I have a huge library of period photos from the 1880-1915 period. Tank cars are my favorite! I have close to 5 dozen photos of old time tank cars. Many are from the 1890-1910 period. When I have a moment, I'll post up a few.

Thanks,

Levi