Re: Red Caboose ACF Box Car with 4-3-1 Ends and Riveted Sides

StephenK

Thanks to all for the info.   The spreadsheets and, especially, the RMJ roster from 1999 did the trick.   It looks like RC once did the car I have settled on (MP 36000 Series), but of course, I have an undec and will able to finish it up myself.  Need to gather the supplies, but I am on my way!

BTW, it seems like the old RMJ mags are more valuable than ever.   I have the indexes that they once published, but they are not complete.    Nevertheless, those "Car Spotters Guides" were great!