Thanks for that info and the links.

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 08:08:49 AM CDT, Marty McGuirk <mjmcguirk@...> wrote:

Although the CV had a number of 1-1/2 door single sheathed boxcars, (see https://centralvermontrailway.blogspot.com/2019/08/cv-41000-series-boxcars-some-notes-for.html) , they looked nothing like the Accurail car.

GTW had some 1-1/2 door cars identical to (in some cases former) the CV 41,000-series cars.

In addition, GTW rostered some cars that one could model with the Accurail boxcar and the NERS door kit. In a past issue of RMJ there's an article showing how to use the NERS doors to modify the Accurail car.

Hope this helps,

Marty

Marty McGuirk

Gainesville, VA

On October 9, 2019 at 8:05 AM "Roger Huber via Groups.Io" <trainpainter@...> wrote:

I picked up some NERS door conversion kits at a train show and want to do the conversion on some Accurail kits I have. The kits are like all the NERS products I have and are well designed and made. Their instruction sheet mentions CN and CP so I'm assuming the CV and GTW may have had some too. Does anyone know of any other railroads using this type car? I did the Google and Bing searches and come up with no pictures or usable info. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Roger Huber.