Re: 40' 1 1/2 door SS boxcars

Roger Huber

Eric,

Thanks for that info.I couldn't get it to open either.

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 07:34:18 AM CDT, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

The February 1993 issue of Railmodel Journal has an article on the prototypes for the Accurail single-sheathed boxcar. I'd post a link to the on-line mag but something is amiss with the Trainlife library magazine database at this time.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On October 9, 2019 at 6:05 AM "Roger Huber via Groups.Io" <trainpainter@...> wrote:

I picked up some NERS door conversion kits at a train show and want to do the conversion on some Accurail kits I have. The kits are like all the NERS products I have and are well designed and made. Their instruction sheet mentions CN and CP so I'm assuming the CV and GTW may have had some too. Does anyone know of any other railroads using this type car? I did the Google and Bing searches and come up with no pictures or usable info. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Roger Huber.