Re: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Fidelity Bowser 40’ boxcars (Linde Tank Car)

Tony Thompson

ALL tank cars, including Linde Tank Cars, would have weight data and most would have reweigh data.

Nope. Plenty of tank cars had their NEW weight decades after being built. I don’t agree that even “most “ had reweigh. There are thousands of tank car images in the Hendrickson collection, so I am not making this up.
And BTW class XT car were still billed by gallonage, so no real reason to reweigh.
Tony Thompson

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#167298) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_