Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Swift Reefers

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Interesting data, for your Swift cars

-----Original Message-----
From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Douglas Harding
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 9:54 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Swift Reefers

Steve, Martin included a roster of Swift cars in his 2-93 article. That is the only list I recall ever seeing, beyond notes in Gene Green's Color reefer book.

There was list of Swift cars in the 7-93 RMJ, listing cars seen and photographed in 1935. The author also makes reference to a list published in the 4-93 issue of RMJ. Alas the TrianLife database is not cooperating this morning, so I'm not able to confirm what was in the 4-93 issue.

Doug Harding

Blockedwww.iowacentralrr.org