Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] early tank car photos

Thanks everyone!

I posted up some of the early tank cars in an album.

I'm also posting up my ACF Type 7 Hi Walk Collection.

I do also have a bunch of ACF Type X pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Levi.

Also, I have decals I had made up for some of those, including: The Texas Company, Peerless Tank Line 1804 (Single Dome Series), Morrell Tank Line, Rocky Mountain Oil & Fuel, and The Florence Pipe & Tool Company. All HO Scale.