From: "joe binish" <mstl852@...>
To: "Rich Remiarz" <rremiarz@...>
Subject: M&StL 30000 series gondola kit under development

Folks,
This car is under development.  I hope to have a look at the printed sides and maybe ends at the Lisle RPM.  Fortunately the trucks are already available.  I have no idea of pricing yet, or decal availability....
These cars probably made it to the CNW, since they were built in 1947 by GATC(30000-30499)
Between getting this car done and hoping for the Louie stock car, that should take care of the late steam era freight cars

I will keep you updated
Joe Binish