From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Remiarz
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 8:58 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io Stmfc List
Subject: [RealSTMFC] M&StL 30000 series gondola kit under development

Joe Binish asked me to forward this to the list.  He is having some technical issues.

Sincerely,

Rich Remiarz

Begin forwarded message:

From: "joe binish" <mstl852@...>
To: "Rich Remiarz" <rremiarz@...>

Folks,

This car is under development.  I hope to have a look at the printed sides and maybe ends at the Lisle RPM.  Fortunately the trucks are already available.  I have no idea of pricing yet, or decal availability....

These cars probably made it to the CNW, since they were built in 1947 by GATC(30000-30499)

Between getting this car done and hoping for the Louie stock car, that should take care of the late steam era freight cars

I will keep you updated

Joe Binish