Re: M&StL 30000 series gondola kit under development

Bill Welch

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 09:58 PM, Richard Remiarz wrote:
Joe Binish asked me to forward this to the list.  He is having some technical issues.

Sincerely,
Rich Remiarz

Begin forwarded message:

From: "joe binish" <mstl852@...>
To: "Rich Remiarz" <rremiarz@...>
Subject: M&StL 30000 series gondola kit under development

Folks,
This car is under development.  I hope to have a look at the printed sides and maybe ends at the Lisle RPM.  Fortunately the trucks are already available.  I have no idea of pricing yet, or decal availability....
These cars probably made it to the CNW, since they were built in 1947 by GATC(30000-30499)
Between getting this car done and hoping for the Louie stock car, that should take care of the late steam era freight cars

I will keep you updated
Joe Binish
This is good news, great to see new people developing models.

Speaking of gondolas, according the the Lisle/Chicagoland RPM, Steve Furnaro will do a presentation on building a Monon gondola, which means he must be introducing this kit next week as I have not seen it on there website.

Bill Welch