Re: Suggestions For Wire Load Ties

Nelson Moyer

Never mind. I figured out that I need to use the Permanent Ling to This Book URL. It’s now working.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nelson Moyer
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 3:06 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Suggestions For Wire Load Ties

I downloaded and installed the download helper program, and when I enter the book URL, I get an invalid URL message.

https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/102184919?type%5B%5D=all&lookfor%5B%5D=Rules%20governing%20the%20loading%20of%20commodities&ft=ft

This URL isn’t working. What am I doing wrong?

Nelson Moyer