Re: Swift Reefers

Dave Parker

Hi Steve:

I have what you have, but the Swift pages from the 1920s are on my to-do list for my next visit to the CSRM.  Or maybe somebody beats me to it.

I also need some select pages from 1920s-30s Rules of Interchange.  I have not yet inquired, but I am wondering if CSRM staff would be willing to scan or photocopy select pages from a document (with a clearly spelled out request)?  I did get a complete employee timetable from them, but haven't yet asked for a targeted copy job.

And, yes, they do have every ORER ever published (AFAIK).

With best regards,

--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA