From: Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
Date: 10/17/19 4:17 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] MEC Pine Tree Green

I have one of these to paint also. I am usually "All Acrylic" but in this case I plan to use Scale Coat II in their Spray can option. Ordinary I would use my airbrush but with Scalecoat II I have had VERY poor experience with their paint going bad once it opened. I recently used their spray can Clinchfield gray on two GP-7's and was very happy with the way the paint went on and how the spray can functioned. For a single project like this using the spray can is worth it I think.
https://www.minutemanscalemodels.com/product-p/21296.htm

Bill Welch