Re: Precision Scale retainer valve

Nelson Moyer

I recommend plastic as they are easier to drill for 0.008 in. wire pipe.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of O Fenton Wells
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 8:00 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Precision Scale retainer valve

Precision Scale Retainer valves are HO-3263 in Brass and HO 31796 in plastic

Fenton Wells

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 8:51 AM Fred Jansz <fred@...> wrote:

Hi all,
here and there I read about a Precision Scale retainer valve being the ultimate part to use next to a brake wheel and housing on our precious HO-scale cars.
However, I can't find exactly which part number it is, brass and plastic are used in various topics
Plus in my old PSC catalogue these are parts for tenders...
Can anyone supply the part number please?
I'm modeliing 1950, so mostly AB brake and some K's.
Thanks & regards, Fred Jansz

--

Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd