Re: GALVANIZED STERL CULVERT PIPE

mopacfirst

I ordered some too, nice looking parts.  Perhaps the corrugations are a bit oversize for HO, so maybe they'd look appropriate for O.  But I think the lengths are about right for what I know about the prototype.  I haven't looked up the actual AASTHO spec M-36 to see what it says.

They're not bright like brand-new galvanized steel is, but I was thinking more as actual installed culvert pipe, meaning I'd cut up a couple of joints of this pipe to install in the scenery.  I might eventually use them as a load, or to be stacked in a material yard somewhere.

Ron Merrick