Re: is "hogging" a correct word for adjusting truss rod equipped cars

Donald B. Valentine

Dennis Storzek wrote, "The modern term in car building is camber" and that is the same term that has been used
for heavy haul trailers for years as well. One can see then on any Interstate in the US and Canada any day they choose.
On automobiles, however, the term hjas a different meaning.

Cordially, Don Valentine

Join to automatically receive all group messages.