Re: Fixing Shifted Loads

Tim O'Connor

I'm sure it depends on the era. Modern steel devices like this one were built postwar.
I know the GN had a similar device as this one in Gavin Yard.

Tim O'

On 10/23/2019 10:41 PM, Bob Chaparro via Groups.Io wrote:

What is the name of the fixture used to right shifted loads on flat cars and gondolas?

Were these fixtures manufactured by specific companies or typically built by the railroads?

Bob Chaparro


Hemet, CA

Tim O'Connor
Sterling, Massachusetts

Join to automatically receive all group messages.