From: Chuck Cover
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 4:14 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Help with Manufacturer?

RE:  .  Are they wood, resin or plastic?

Hi Ralph,

That is one of my problems, I cannot tell whether the model is wood or not.  The entire model is very smooth which makes me think that it not a wood base.  The other interesting thing is that most of the Silver Streak models have ladders on the right of each side rather than individual grabs.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Chuck Cover

Santa Fe, NM