Re: Chicagoland RPM Handouts

Nolan Hinshaw

On Oct 31, 2019, at 08:31, Donald B. Valentine via Groups.Io <riverman_vt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Are these supposed to be downloadable so they can be printed if desired? If so that does not seem to be working.
I just snarfed 'em all; I have Firefox[0] configured to default to download pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, and other formats and to ask me where to save them.

[0] I refuse to have anything to do with *spit* Internet Exploder[1]*spit*.

[1] or for that matter anything to do with the Starbuck$ of $oftware, which is why I run Window$ apps under WINE[2]

[2] WINE Is Not an Emulator - it remaps calls to the WINDOWS application binary interface to calls to the underlying ABI.

^<@<.@* hat less at less point at star
}"_# | back brace double base pound space bar
-@$&/_% dash at cash and slash base rate
!(^I@|=> wow open tab at bar is great
;`+$?^? semi backquote plus cash huh DEL
,#"~|)^G comma pound double tilde bar close BEL