Private Name Freight Cars for Exchange

Lester Breuer

I have finished an upgrade of a Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company boxcar.  An Accurail boxcar built for the Central Of Minnesota to complete our exchange of freight cars.  Photos of other exchange cars and upgrade details of my M&N boxcar are included.  If you are interested, photos and writeup of the upgrade including paint match are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer