Re: Private Name Freight Cars for Exchange

Ken Soroos

Hi Les -

I enjoyed looking at these.  Aside from your cars, I especially enjoyed seeing the Fredonia Northern car by Ken Herman(n?).  We would get together once in a while when we both lived in North Dakota.  I think I have a set of his decals around here somewhere too.

Ken

On Nov 1, 2019, at 8:04 PM, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have finished an upgrade of a Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company boxcar.  An Accurail boxcar built for the Central Of Minnesota to complete our exchange of freight cars.  Photos of other exchange cars and upgrade details of my M&N boxcar are included.  If you are interested, photos and writeup of the upgrade including paint match are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer