From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of prr6380 via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2019 1:58 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] New images on Steamtown site today

This year at Lisle I heard several people discussing the need for small square stock for use as brake staff material. At the time I was thinking that the brake staffs that I had seen years ago when they were still common were round not square. The photo of the Pennsy car shows it ti be round, with only the top for they wheel and the place for the ratchet to be forged square. Maybe some other cars had square brake staffs.

Walter Stafa