From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug Forbes
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 11:13 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Nalco Weed Sprayer and tank cars

I am looking for help in potentially modeling this Nalco weed sprayer train that was running on the C&EI in 1959 as photographed by J. Parker Lamb.  I am looking for ideas on a good HO scale starting box car to modify into the weed sprayer as well as who might have owned the tank cars (I think Nalco owned them from other research I found) what would be good starting models for them as well.  I'm looking for any guesses or hunches or commentary you might have.
Thanks to all!