Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] view of the LIRR/PRR yard at Sunnyside, NY

Hello,

The image has to be 1940 or later, as there is a Milw Rd ribside double door XA hiding in the back.

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

On Monday, November 11, 2019, 10:16:32 AM CST, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

In the image linked below, we get a nice view of the LIRR/PRR yard at Sunnyside, NY. I could wish for it to be a bit sharper in terms of focus, but still an nice view. While web site claims this to be 1900/1905, it is clearly much later, likely during the 1930s in my estimate.

Lots of things to see - LV twin hoppers, Armour Refrigerator lines reefer, CG ventilated boxcar, just for starters!

A detailed view is available at the link below...

Image metadata can be found at the link below...

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund