Re: view of the LIRR/PRR yard at Sunnyside, NY

Andy Miller

And a LV  “wrong way” box car just to the right of the two hoppers!

Andy Miller

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Claus Schlund \(HGM\)
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 11:16 AM
To: STMFC
Subject: [RealSTMFC] view of the LIRR/PRR yard at Sunnyside, NY

Hi List Members,

In the image linked below, we get a nice view of the LIRR/PRR yard at Sunnyside, NY. I could wish for it to be a bit sharper in terms of focus, but still an nice view. While web site claims this to be 1900/1905, it is clearly much later, likely during the 1930s in my estimate.

Lots of things to see - LV twin hoppers, Armour Refrigerator lines reefer, CG ventilated boxcar, just for starters!

A detailed view is available at the link below...

Image metadata can be found at the link below...

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund