From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Betz
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 11:14 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Nalco Weed Sprayer and tank cars

Brian/all,
  These photos seem to be "post 1960" to me.  Among other clues I notice
that in the last of them there is a guy wearing what looks to me like a
fairly modern "safety vest" (yellow/orange).

  I'm not complaining - just asking the question "probable image date?".

  If any of you haven't seen it ... search for images of Jack Burgess's
excellent model of an early weed sprayer.  I think you will find them
easiest if you look in recent (last year or two) PCR convention contest
photos.
                                                                                     - Jim