From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug Forbes
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 11:43 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Nalco Weed Sprayer and tank cars

Thanks, that would be my blog on MRH.  Maybe I should have elaborated more.  My brother purchased the Great Northern Railway historical society weed sprayer kit but hasn't gotten around to building it so he let me have a go at it.  We were hoping it would be a close stand into the NALCO weed sprayer that was used on the C&EI as in the original post.  However, even a short glance shows that the GNR weed sprayer is much too different to be a close match.  Therefore, I am looking for suggestions on which type of boxcar would be a good starting point for a kitbash of the NALCO sprayer.  Does anyone recognize the corrugation patterns on the end?
I also wanted to include a few in progress shots of the GNRHS weed sprayer resin kit.