Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] OMI 1930-built double dome tank car

vapeurchapelon

I too have one of these. Yes, 8000gals, at least OMI advertised it as that. Nonetheless maybe too large, but for itself it is a nice model (perhaps only if one doesn't know too much about tank cars) and I definitely want to have it painted and therefore would like to find some information.

Johannes

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 06. November 2019 um 19:43 Uhr
Von: "Jon Miller" <atsfus@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] OMI 1930-built double dome tank car

    Since we are talking about 2 dome cars does anyone have information on this one.  Bought it off (probably) eBay years ago.  At one time I may have known but am getting forgetful.  It came, to me, with the .088 wheelsets, and all painted black.  I'm guessing 8K without doing any measurements. (brass of course)

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941