Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] OMI 1930-built double dome tank car

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 11/12/2019 9:23 AM, vapeurchapelon wrote:
therefore would like to find some information.

    Old mind, but now seem to remember that a picture is in one of the CBCs.  Mine are all at the other house so I can't look it up.  A question, as I said in an additional post mine has .066 wheels sets.  Did they come this way (what are yours) or were they added.  Seems strange and the only brass cars I have ever seen with scale or close to scale treads.  Years ago I bought a set of scale wheels to use with contest cars.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941