Chasing five dollars and fifeteen cents.

np328

    Here is another file I found concerning billing, and copies of waybills.  Presented not to make fun of accountants. However I have to wonder how much time and labor was expended here.
And of the thought that in the 1950's, five dollars was worth a lot more.
This collection of paperwork has "detention" listed several times so it must have been a somewhat common term.
     Also note that the reefer makes several stops here. Is there anyone who has modeled that?
From NP files found at the Minnesota Historical Society. ( After I die, I hope some day to have my ashes spread in the NP files at the MHS and then maybe, I can get in some real research time.)
Again presented for your education or amusement.                                                                                             Jim Dick - Roseville, MN