Re: Looking for car colors and road numbers

Bill Lugg

Those are some good looking cars.  What did you do for air hoses and brackets?  I really like the work you did on the decks too.

Bill Lugg

On 11/13/19 7:58 PM, radiodial868 wrote:
Couple of pics of the SSW and Lackawanna versions I made.  I recall the RMJ article and pics was important as it covered body color, trucks and uncoupling devices.  I included a closeup showing the Tichy thickness everyone is talking about. The only time you notice it on this small lettering is with a camera closeup.
RJ Dial

Attachments:

* IMG_0039.jpg <https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/168007/0>
* IMG_0038.jpg <https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/168007/1>