Re: Looking for car colors and road numbers

Tim O'Connor

Tichy ought to try producing decals for actual raised lettering applied to the prototype,
for example for steam locomotive smokebox number plates. Something about turning a pig into
a purse comes to mind...

On 11/13/2019 9:58 PM, radiodial868 wrote:
Couple of pics of the SSW and Lackawanna versions I made.  I recall the RMJ article and pics was important as it covered body color, trucks and uncoupling devices.  I included a closeup showing the Tichy thickness everyone is talking about. The only time you notice it on this small lettering is with a camera closeup.
RJ Dial

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts