Re: How's Tichy doing currently, decal thickness and all?

Bill Welch

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 01:33 AM, Fred Jansz wrote:
speaking about PFE decals;
wish someone would print the 'inverted' UP herald as (accidentally) used on the R-30-16 (and maybe others).
fun to add to one of my Sunshine R-30-16's.
cheers,
Fred Jansz
I have 3-5 photos of cars with the reversed Red and White strips. Toward the end Champ was custom printing their art work and I had them print this version for me with extras to give to a few friends. I used mine on one of the late Terry Wegman's kit-bash kits using his roof and Red Caboose body to do my 30-16. Dick Harley reminds me occasionally that the "Union Pacific" lettering is not quite correct but I can live with it. Perhaps you should approach "Musk Island" about doing version. Microscale also has the art work via Dick and they custom print decal too.

Bill Welch