From: Tony Thompson <tony@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Nov 15, 2019 12:36 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] How's Tichy doing currently, decal thickness and all?

Fred Jansz wrote:

speaking about PFE decals;
wish someone would print the 'inverted' UP herald as (accidentally) used on the R-30-16 (and maybe others).
fun to add to one of my Sunshine R-30-16's.

    Talk about rarities! These certainly did exist but since they contradicted the lettering drawing (and we know PFE did care about that), they were definitely unusual. But of course modelers love the rare and peculiar. Not always sure I understand why.

Tony Thompson