From: Bill Welch
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 12:23 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] NMRA Online Photo Archive

If there are any NMRA members here, can you please inquire with the "powers that be" why some Reporting Marks have disappeared from the "Bob Charles Collection' on their site—SRR and SP for example? There were there at one point.

http://archive.nmra.org/Collections.aspx?c=509

Second, why do they not have the Harold "Dusty" Miller and Ernest Stefan collections available online since they own the negatives? All of these collections contain Freight Car images directly related to the era of this discussion group.

Bill Welch