Re: NP Refrigerators

Bob Webber

did you look at the Barringer AC&F Flickr site - there might be builder's photos of them there.....

At 10:51 AM 11/16/2019, you wrote:
2 last questions before I get started on kitbashing. The Mainstreeter stock car article reflects different ends than the PFE reefer end, was that because of the extra bracing the open-sided stock car needed, or did the reefers also have those braces?  The NP Diagrams don't reflect. I have loads of reefer/freight car books, but no NP reefer images in them!
Lastly, I assume the 90128 number is a foobie to match the car.  I'm guessing the correct car would be 93000 series?
RJ Dial

Bob Webber