From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Chaparro via Groups.Io <chiefbobbb@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:00 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Intermountain PFE Reefer Issue

I bought two Intermountain PFE ice service reefers a few years ago. When they arrived, I noticed the reweigh date was OLDER than the built date.
A complaint lodged with Intermountain generated a meek "Sorry" with no offer to replace the product.
Certainly not a candidate for the customer service highlight film.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA