Early Kadee PS-1

Ted Culotta

I don't recall a write-up of the early version of the Kadee PS-1. After waiting to see undec versions, I finally gave up and bought a decorated one to serve as fodder for a 12-panel PS-1 rework. However, before I do that, I took a few pics a made a few comments, It's another stunning car body from Kadee. The photos can be seen at http://prototopics.blogspot.com. One note that I cannot stress enough is that there wee several flavors of early PS-1 prototypes with subtle differences below the side sills and at the lower corners. Study your prototypes!

Ted Culotta
Speedwitch Media
P.O. Box 392, Guilford, CT 06437