Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Nov 21, 2019, at 9:35 PM, Bill Keene via Groups.Io <bill41@...> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I went downstairs after we talked to enjoy our date night at the movies with Barbara with the thought of sending the link later this evening after the movie. Sorry for the delay.

Cheers,
-- Bill

On Nov 21, 2019, at 7:47 PM, Ted Culotta <speedwitchmedia@...> wrote:

I don't recall a write-up of the early version of the Kadee PS-1. After waiting to see undec versions, I finally gave up and bought a decorated one to serve as fodder for a 12-panel PS-1 rework. However, before I do that, I took a few pics a made a few comments, It's another stunning car body from Kadee. The photos can be seen at http://prototopics.blogspot.com. One note that I cannot stress enough is that there wee several flavors of early PS-1 prototypes with subtle differences below the side sills and at the lower corners. Study your prototypes!

Ted Culotta
Speedwitch Media
P.O. Box 392, Guilford, CT 06437