Offered: HO brass Shoreham Shops GN 50' express reefer

Andy Carlson

Hello-
I have a new, in original box, Great Northern 50' wood sided express reefer W.F.E.X. #133, a steam era factory painted HO brass reefer by Shoreham Shops. GNEX 04 Great Northern Western Fruit Express 50' express reefer #100-199 Factory Painted and made in Korea.

Offered for $159, plus buyer to pay $12 USPS Priority Mail shipping. I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee I accept PayPal. Contact me off-list (Please) for info at <midcentury@...> Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA