Re: 0.6mm plywood

Guy Wilber

Eric,

Rockler.com offers veneers in .6096 mm.  They have “hobby packs” which includes varieties of tight grain species that are reasonably priced.  Some will have pressure sensitive adhesive already applied.

Guy Wilber
Reno, Nevada

On Nov 22, 2019, at 3:17 PM, Eric Mumper <eric.mumper@...> wrote:

Group,

I would like to find some 0.6mm plywood (roughly 2" HO scale) to have some wood running boards cut.  I know this stuff is used in the hobby as I have some flatcar decks of this thickness.  This is mostly a European size.  I need small sheets as the running boards are 5" long.  Please let me know if you are aware of somebody either selling this or an ability to purchase it as sheets from a laser cutting company.  Thanks.

Eric Mumper