Re: Making Dents & Bulges in Plastic Cars - Techniques?

Daniel A. Mitchell

I’ve never seen melted plastic look like bent metal. The two materials just don’t bend the same way. YMMV. I do recall some fellow ten years or so back that replaced all the plastic panels with thin aluminum or copper foil, and then dented that. Lots of work, but looked great!

Dan Mitchell

On Nov 25, 2019, at 9:41 AM, Jon Miller <atsfus@...> wrote:

On 11/24/2019 5:08 PM, Bob Chaparro via Groups.Io wrote:
Making Dents & Bulges in Plastic Cars - Techniques?

    One of the mags had an article many years ago.  Try searching a RMC or MR data base, if there is one.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941